Last Updated 4 months ago.Another series by Clive Cussler.
What are the Fargo Adventures about?
Written by Clive Cussler, this is, of course, an adventure series that will take you all around the world to find forgotten treasures and solve century-old mysteries.
More precisely, the series focuses on Sam and Remi Fargo, a couple of adventurers who are professional treasure hunters. They travel to exotic places around the globe in order to find missing artefacts, immersing themselves in ancient mysteries and ending up in sticky situations…
Fargo Adventures Books in Order:
- Spartan Gold – Treasure-hunting husband-and-wife team Sam and Remi Fargo are exploring the Great Pocomoke Swamp in Maryland when they are shocked to discover a World War II German U-boat. Inside, they find a bottle taken from Napoleon’s famous “Lost Cellar,” and fascinated, they set out to find the rest of the collection.
- Lost Empire – While scuba diving in Tanzania, Sam and Remi Fargo come upon a relic belonging to a long-lost Confederate ship. An anomaly about the relic sets them off chasing a mystery—but unknown to them, a much more powerful force is engaged in the same chase.
- The Kingdom – Sam and Remi Fargo are used to hunting for fortune, not people. But then a Texas oil baron contacts them with a personal plea: an investigator friend of the Fargos’ was on a mission to find the oil baron’s missing father-and now the investigator is missing, too.
- The Tombs – When an archeologist friend requests their help to excavate a top-secret historical site, Sam and Remi Fargo are intrigued. But they have no idea that their discoveries will set them on a hunt for a prize beyond all imagination. The clues point to the hidden tomb of Attila the Hun, who was reportedly buried with a vast fortune of gold, jewels, and plunder: a bounty that has never been found.
- The Mayan Secrets – Sam and Remi Fargo are in Mexico, packing medical supplies in the wake of an earthquake, when they come upon a remarkable discovery—the mummified remains of a man clutching an ancient sealed pot. Within the pot is a Mayan book, a codex larger than any known before. The book contains astonishing information about the Mayans, their cities, and about mankind itself.
- The Eye of Heaven – Baffin Island: Sami and Remi Fargo are on a climate-control expedition in the Arctic, when to their astonishment they discover a Viking ship in the ice, perfectly preserved—and filled with pre–Columbian artifacts from Mexico. How can that be? As they plunge into their research, tantalizing clues about a link between the Vikings and the legendary Toltec feathered serpent god Quetzalcoatl begin to emerge.
- The Solomon Curse – Sam and Remi Fargo have heard many rumors about the bay off Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands. The Fargos can’t resist the mystery, but their exploration takes a turn when islanders start disappearing. Soon the pair learn there may be truth behind the fables.
- Pirate – When Sam and Remi Fargo try something new, a relaxing vacation, a detour to visit a rare bookstore leads to the discovery of a dead body. All signs point to a book in the store that may contain a secret map, an actual, ink-on-paper guide to a historic fortune.
- The Romanov Ransom – In 1918, a ransom of enormous size was paid to free the Romanovs from the Bolsheviks, but, as history knows, the Romanovs died anyway. And the ransom? When a modern-day kidnapping captures the attention of Sam and Remi Fargo, the couple soon learn that these long-lost riches may be back in play.
- The Gray Ghost – In 1906, a groundbreaking Rolls-Royce prototype known as the Gray Ghost vanishes from the streets of Manchester, England, and it is only the lucky intervention of an American detective named Isaac Bell that prevents it from being lost forever. Not even he can save the good name of Jonathan Payton, however, the man wrongly blamed for the theft, and more than a hundred years later, it is his grandson who turns to Sam and Remi Fargo to help prove his grandfather’s innocence.
- The Oracle – In 533 A.D., the last Vandal ruler in North Africa consults an oracle on how to defeat the invading Byzantine army. The oracle tells the king that a high priestess cast a curse upon the Vandal Kingdom after a sacred scroll was stolen. In order to lift the curse, the scroll must be returned to its rightful home. But the kingdom falls before the scroll is found, leaving its location a great mystery. . . until a current day archeological dig, funded by Sam and Remi Fargo, uncovers some vital clues.
- Wrath of Poseidon – Ten years ago, a chance meeting at the Lighthouse Café in Redondo Beach led Sam Fargo and Remi Longstreet on the adventure of a lifetime, hunting the legendary riches stolen from the Persian King Croesus in 546 B.C. But they weren’t the only ones. Someone else is after the gold, and he’s willing to kill anyone who gets in his way.
- The Serpent’s Eye – Coming in April 2022.