love and secrets… in family
What is the Steel Brothers Saga about?
Written by American writer Helen Hardt, the Steel Brothers Saga is, like the title suggest it, a family Saga about the Steels with secrets, love and twists.
The brothers are named Ryan, Jonas and Talon. They have secrets, they keep some but search for others. They also are searching for love and, even if they don’t, they find it in the most complicated situations.
Steel Brothers Saga Books in Order:
- Craving – After being left at the altar, Jade Roberts seeks solace at her best friend’s ranch on the Colorado western slope. Talon Steel is broken. Having never fully healed from a horrific childhood trauma, he simply exists, taking from women what is offered and giving nothing in return…until Jade Roberts catapults into his life. She is beautiful, sweet, and giving, and his desire for her becomes a craving he fears he’ll never be able to satisfy. Passion sizzles between the two lovers…but long-buried secrets haunt them both and may eventually tear them apart.
- Obsession – Jade Roberts is in love with Talon Steel but no longer welcome in his home. When her boss asks her to dig up information on the Steels, she’s only too happy to comply. Talon and his brothers are hiding something, and Jade is determined to find out what it is. Talon knows Jade deserves better than his broken soul, but he can’t stay away from her, and he finally confesses his love. If he and Jade are to have a future, he knows he must make peace with the dark shadows and horrors of his past.
- Possession – Jade Roberts’s love for Talon Steel is the real deal, and she’s more determined than ever to help him come to grips with whatever is haunting him. To that end, she continues her investigation of the Steels…and unknowingly attracts some dangerous foes from their shrouded history.
- Melt – As the oldest of his siblings, Jonah Steel was charged by his father to protect them. He failed in the worst way. Dr. Melanie Carmichael has her own baggage. Although the renowned therapist was able to help Jonah’s brother, she is struggling with feelings of inadequacy. When the oldest Steel walks into her office seeking solace, she can’t turn her back…
- Burn – Jonah Steel is knee deep into trying to solve the mystery surrounding his family and his brother’s abduction, and the arrival of his best friend has complicated the situation…although not as much as his infatuation with his brother’s therapist, Dr. Melanie Carmichael. He burns for her as he never has for any woman. Melanie Carmichael has fallen in love with gorgeous Jonah Steel, but fears she may never be able to tell him. The demons from her past have come for her…and she may not get out alive.
- Surrender – A new threat has surfaced, and Jonah Steel finds himself trapped in a web of deceit and lies. Meanwhile, a new friend uncovers more information and more questions. While the ghosts of Melanie’s past still hover around her, she joins Jonah on his quest for answers. Together, they vow to find the truth. But the deeper they dig, the more danger they uncover…and Jonah’s life hangs in the balance.
- Shattered – Now that his busy grape harvest and winemaking season is over, Ryan Steel is happy to spend time with his family and help his brothers, Talon and Jonah, celebrate their impending nuptials. The Steels are taking a well-deserved break from the conspiracy surrounding them…until Detective Ruby Lee and a long-buried secret shatter Ryan’s world. She has been on her own since she was fifteen. When her past collides with the Steel family’s mysteries, she’s determined to find the truth.
- Twisted – Ryan Steel no longer fully trusts his siblings or the woman he loves. He’s alone―alone and terrified and immersed in a conundrum that becomes more twisted each day. Ruby Lee loves Ryan and desperately wants to help him. She’ll do whatever she must to see him through this troubling time, but her own shrouded past still haunts her, and she’s determined to put an end to both of their mysteries once and for all. But the more she uncovers, the more danger she’s in…and she may lose Ryan forever.
- Unraveled – Ryan Steel and Ruby Lee are in love, but before they can move forward with a life together, they’re determined to bring resolution to the many unanswered questions they still face. To complicate matters, new threats arise with the arrival of two startling figures from their pasts. As they race against time to find answers, unexpected forces pull them apart.
- Breathless – Marjorie Steel is still healing from the events of the past year, and she’s happy to put her plans to study culinary arts on hold to help her best friend deal with a difficult pregnancy and two recently adopted troubled boys. The fact that Bryce Simpson spends a lot of time at the Steel Ranch is a benefit, and she’s ready to see if her attraction to him might be something more. The Steels have a different idea. They ask Bryce to take an executive position complete with a profit share.
- Ravenous – Bryce Simpson did the only thing he could. He spurned Marjorie Steel. Even though he’ll be living on her ranch, he is determined to stay away from her. She’s worthy of more than he can even think about giving, especially now that long-buried memories are surfacing and he’s learning that his father’s sins may go even deeper than he imagined. Bryce’s rejection destroys Marjorie, and she descends to a dark place she thought she’d abandoned forever. She emerges stronger, though, and is determined not to let heartbreak rule her life. Change is the answer, she’s sure, so she makes plans…
- Insatiable – Marjorie Steel and Bryce Simpson have finally declared their love for each other, but their chance for happiness is once again yanked out from under them. As Marjorie is forced to confront her demons and find an inner strength to save herself and another, Bryce rushes to solve the puzzles his dead father left behind.
- Fate – As sole heir to the Steel ranch and fortune, Brad knows what his future holds. He’ll marry and have children, but he’s not cut out for love. Fate has other plans, though, when he meets college freshman Daphne Wade. Daphne is on her own for the first time, and she vows to make the most of every minute. When handsome senior Brad Steel shows an interest in her, she gathers her courage and dives in. Their relationship moves more quickly than either of them expect, and before long, fate blooms into love.
- Legacy – Coming Soon…