Last Updated 3 months ago.Time need some fixing…
What is TimeRiders about?
Teen science fiction series written by Alex Scarrow, TimeRiders is about the adventures of a team of Time-traveling teenagers.
Liam O’Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2026. Now, these three teenagers must travel in time to fix history broken by time travel.
TimeRiders Books in Order:
- TimeRiders – Maddy, Liam, and Sal should have died. But a mysterious man whisked them away to safety. Now, they quickly learn that time travel is no longer just a hope for the future; it is a dangerous reality. And they weren’t just rescued from their terrible fates… they were recruited for the agency of TimeRiders created to protect the world from those seeking to alter the course of history for personal gain.
- Day of the Predator – When Maddy mistakenly opens a time window where and when she shouldn’t, Liam is marooned sixty-five million years in the past, in the hunting ground of a deadly, and until now undiscovered, species of prehistoric predator. Can Liam make contact with Maddy and Sal before he’s hunted down by dinosaurs, and without changing history so much that the world is overtaken by a terrifying new reality?
- The Doomsday Code – When a British computer hacker finds his name coded into a centuries-old manuscript, TimeRider Maddy recognizes it as the same message she had also been sent. Sure it must be communication from other TimeRiders agents, she sends Liam and the two support units back to Robin Hood’s time to search for the fabled document-possibly the Holy Grail.
- The Eternal War – A young Abraham Lincoln has somehow followed Liam into the present from 1831, and the entire course of American history has changed. If the TimeRiders can’t return Lincoln to the past, the country could be trapped in a dangerous state of never-ending civil war. Can Maddy persuade two colonels on either side of no man’s land to cease fire long enough to save the future?
- Gates of Rome – Project Exodus – a mission to transport 300 Americans from 2070 to 54AD to overthrow the Roman Empire – has gone catastrophically wrong. Half have arrived seventeen years earlier, during the reign of Caligula. Liam goes to investigate, but when Maddy and Sal attempt to flee a kill-squad sent to hunt down their field office, all of the TimeRiders become trapped in the Roman past.
- City of Shadows – Hunted by cyborg assassins from the future, the TimeRiders must abandon New York and go on the run. They escape to Victorian London and the streets where Jack the Ripper roams. But, before they can establish their new base, they make their most shattering discovery yet – and it will change everything…
- The Pirate Kings – Relocated to Victorian London, the TimeRiders joy-ride back to 1666 to witness the Great Fire of London. In the ensuing chaos, Liam and their newest recruit, Rashim, find themselves trapped between the fire and the Thames. They escape onboard a river boat, only to be confronted by an unscrupulous captain with his heart set on treasures of the high seas… Back in 1888, Maddy and the rest of the team are frantically trying to track them down.
- The Mayan Prophecy – When Maddy finally unlocks fragments of the secret that Becks has been holding on to, the TimeRiders start to piece together their true purpose. Racing through time to connect the clues, the team discover a Mayan tribe and an ancient relic provides a vital link to the past . . . and future.
- The Infinity Cage – The end is approaching for the TimeRiders. In a final effort to prevent time travel destroying history, Liam and Maddy jump forward to 2070 to confront the enigmatic Waldstein and prove once and for all if he is friend or foe. What they discover is more shocking than anyone could have imagined and soon the TimeRiders are on one final mission – back to Biblical times to save the whole of humanity…