Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.
Also known as Those Wild Ukrainians.
Who are the Stanislaskis?
Written by the very productive Nora Roberts (also known as J.D. Robb, writer of the In Death series), The Stanislaski Family series is a romance series about, like the title said, the Stanislaski Family.
Each book follows a different member of this family, where children were raised in the Old World traditions of their loving immigrant family.
You have the wild-spirited toy store owner Natasha, the lawyer Rachel, the eldest Stanislaski brother carpenter, and woodcarver Mikhail, police officer Alexi Stanislaski, and more…
The Stanislaski Family Books in Order:
- Taming Natasha — Composer Spencer Kimball and his young daughter are new to town. It’s a small community, and in such close quarters beauty is hard to miss — and when he sets eyes on Natasha Stanislaski, he’s thunderstruck by the intensity of his attraction. The former ballet dancer turned toy shop owner has a fiery temperament that draws Spencer like a moth to the flame. However, he isn’t sure if Natasha would be interested in a single father. Sensing a hidden wound, Spencer and his little girl join forces to find a way into Natasha’s closely guarded heart. He’ll do whatever it takes to tame Natasha’s fears…and show her how to love.
- Luring a Lady — Nothing in Sydney Hayward’s background of wealth and privilege had prepared her to take the helm of her grandfather’s business. Her new responsibilities leave no time for complications. Sydney has learned the hard way that she could never trust anyone, but her tenant Mikhail is hard to resist. Down-to-earth, yet stubborn, he comes from a world utterly different from her own. She doesn’t have room in her life for romance—but Mikhail seems to know exactly how to win her over…one smoldering kiss at a time.
- Falling for Rachel — For passionate lawyer Rachel Stanislaski, work is her life. Assigned to watch over teenage delinquent Nicholas LeBeck, the last thing Rachel needs is Nick’s hot-headed stepbrother storming into her courtroom. Zack Muldoon is protective and stubborn, but whether he likes it or not, he needs Rachel’s help—both to keep Nick out of trouble and to reconnect with his younger brother. Rachel knows the importance of a family bond, but she hasn’t considered what excitement—or complications—a blossoming romance could add to their agreement. But Zack and Rachel’s chemistry is hard to ignore, and the two could be falling for each other faster than they realize.
- Convincing Alex — Detective Alex Stanislaski thought he’d seen it all—until he mistakenly arrests the daringly bold soap opera writer Bess McNee for soliciting. Committed to understanding her characters, Bess often looks for research opportunities to help her write the best she can—and accidentally being arrested gives her the best opportunity of all. She decides to follow the sexy detective around to get “ideas” for her show, but Bess will soon discover that Alex is not only perfect for research but maybe a perfect match for herself, as well. Now all she has to do is convince him she’s right…
- Waiting for Nick — Frederica Kimball has three goals now that she’s moved to New York City: find her own place, become a Broadway lyricist and get Nick LeBeck to fall desperately in love with her. Though Nick has always treated Freddie like a little sister, he can’t help but notice the strong, passionate, and head-to-toe-gorgeous woman now standing in her place. Perhaps everything he’s ever wanted is closer than he could have imagined… In this book, Nick and Freddie visit the O’Hurleys, a family with her own book series!
- Considering Kate — Kate Stanislaski Kimball is done with glamour and fame; she has come home to make a fresh start. The only thing more perfect than the beautiful—dilapidated—building she’s bought for her new dance school is Brody O’Connell, the frustrating and surprisingly fascinating contractor she’s hired for the renovation. As a single father, Brody is determined to resist Kate’s effortless allure. But how long can a man hold out against his own heart? In the book, Kate dances for Davidov from Dance of Dreams.
Books from The Stanislaski Family series have also been reprinted in omnibus form, more than once:
- The Stanislaski Sisters (Taming Natasha / Falling for Rachel)
- The Stanislaski Brothers (Luring a Lady / Convincing Alex)
- Taming Natasha / Luring a Lady
- Falling for Rachel / Convincing Alex
- Waiting for Nick / Considering Kate
- Chasing Destiny (Waiting for Nick / Considering Kate)
- Christmas In The Snow (Taming Natasha / Considering Kate)
And more recently:
- Catch My Heart (Taming Natasha / Luring a Lady)
- Loved You First (Falling for Rachel / Convincing Alex)
- A Forever Kind of Love (Waiting for Nick / Considering Kate)
If you like our article about the Stanislaski Family series in order, don’t forget to bookmark it!