Last Updated 3 months ago.Based on The Seven Sisters of the Pleiades.
What is The Seven Sisters series about?
Loosely based on the mythology of the star constellation known as the Pleiades, The Seven Sisters series by Lucinda Riley follows seven sisters – Maia, Ally, Star, CeCe, Tiggy, Electra, and Merope – and begins as their adoptive father suddenly dies and leaves to each of them a clue to their past.
Each book is about one of the sisters as they are struggling to find their true identities, crossing timelines and exotic locales.
Seven Sisters Books in Order:
- The Seven Sisters – Maia D’Aplièse and her five sisters gather together at their childhood home, having been told that their beloved adoptive father, the elusive billionaire they call Pa Salt, has died. Each of them is handed a tantalising clue to their true heritage – a clue which takes Maia across the world to a crumbling mansion in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil…
- The Storm Sister – With her life now turned upside down, Ally decides to follow the trail that her father left her, which leads her to the icy beauty of Norway. There, Ally begins to discover her roots and begins to question who her father, Pa Salt, really was. And why is the seventh sister missing?
- The Shadow Sister – Star D’Aplièse is at a crossroads in her life after the sudden death of her beloved father. He has left each of them a clue to their true heritage, which leads her to an antiquarian bookshop in London, and the start of a whole new world…
- The Pearl Sister – CeCe D’Aplièse has never felt she fitted in anywhere. Following the death of her father, she finds herself at breaking point. In desperation, she decides to flee England and discover her past. the only clues she has are a black-and-white photograph and the name of a woman pioneer who lived in Australia over one hundred years ago.
- The Moon Sister – From the Scottish Highlands and Spain, to South America and New York, Tiggy follows the trail back to her own exotic but complex past. And under the watchful eye of a gifted gypsy bruja she begins to embrace her own talent for healing.
- The Sun Sister – Following her father’s death, Electra D’Aplièse turns to alcohol and drugs. As those around her fear for her health, Electra receives a letter from a stranger claiming to be her grandmother.
- The Missing Sister – The six D’Aplièse sisters have each been on their own incredible journey to discover their heritage, but they still have one question left unanswered: who and where is the seventh sister? They only have one clue. The search to find the missing sister will take them across the globe – from New Zealand to Canada, England, France and Ireland – uniting them all in their mission to complete their family at last.