Last Updated 2 months ago.The killing touch!
What is the Shatter Me Series about?
The Shatter Me series is a young adult dystopian thriller series written by Iranian-American author Tahereh Mafi.
In a crumbling world under the dictatorship of the Reestablishment, the young Juliette Ferrars is locked away in a cell. She is not an ordinary teenager. In fact, she is a lethal one as a touch from her can kill. She is as much a threat as she is potentially the ultimate weapon. Juliette will have to fight to save herself and the ones she loves.
Shatter Me Series in Order:
- Shatter Me – One touch is all it takes. One touch, and Juliette Ferrars can leave a fully grown man gasping for air. One touch, and she can kill. No one knows why Juliette has such incredible power. But The Reestablishment sees her as an opportunity for a deadly weapon. Juliette has never fought for herself before. But she finds a strength she never knew she had…
- Destroy Me (novella) – Told from the perspective of Warner. Even though Juliette shot him in order to escape, Warner can’t stop thinking about her. But when the Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment arrives, he has much different plans for Juliette.
- Unravel Me – It should have taken Juliette a single touch to kill Warner. But his immunity to her power has left her shaken, wondering why her defense mechanism failed against the person she most needs protection from. She and Adam were able to escape Warner’s clutches and join up with a group of rebels, many of whom have powers of their own.
- Fracture Me (novella) – Told from Adam’s perspective. As the Omega Point rebels prepare to fight the Sector 45 soldiers, Adam’s more focused on the safety of Juliette, Kenji, and his brother. The Reestablishment will do anything to crush the resistance…
- Ignite Me – With Omega Point destroyed, Juliette doesn’t know if the rebels, her friends, or even Adam are alive. But that won’t keep her from trying to take down The Reestablishment once and for all. Now she must rely on Warner. The one person she never thought she could trust.
- Restore Me – The girl with the power to kill with a single touch now has the world in the palm of her hand. Juliette Ferrars thought she’d won. She took over Sector 45, was named the new Supreme Commander of North America, and now has Warner by her side. But when tragedy strikes, she must confront the darkness that dwells both around and inside her.
- Shadow Me (novella) – Juliette is still reeling from her ally’s betrayal, and Kenji is trying to balance his friendship with her with his responsibilities as a leader of the resistance. Things get even more interesting when an unexpected person from Omega Point’s past surfaces.
- Defy Me – Juliette Ferrars isn’t who she thinks she is. Nothing in her world is what it seemed. She thought she’d finally defeated the Reestablishment. She thought she’d finally taken control of her life, her power, and her pain. But Juliette has only just begun to unravel a lifetime of lies, and she finds herself faced with a familiar choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.
- Reveal Me (novella) – This fourth and final novella in the series that brings readers back to the world of the Shatter Me series before the final novel installment.
- Imagine Me – Now that who Juliette now who she is and what she was created for, things have only become more complicated. As she struggles to understand the past that haunts her and looks to a future more uncertain than ever, the lines between right and wrong blur. And with old enemies looming, her destiny may not be her own to control. The day of reckoning for the Reestablishment is coming.