By one of the writers working on the Jack Ryan series.
Who is Jericho Quinn?
Prolific American author doesn’t only write Jack Ryan’s story, he is also the man behind another spy thriller series about Special Agent Jericho Quinn.
Air Force veteran, champion boxer and trained assassin Jericho Quinn wad hand-picked for a new global task force that, officially, does not exist. Now, he answers only to the Director of National Intelligence and the U.S. President himself and work to stop the terrorists who want to destroy America.
Jericho Quinn Books in Order:
- National Security – Three Middle Eastern terrorists have been injected with a biological weapon, human time bombs unleashed on American soil. They are prepared to die. To spread their disease. To annihilate millions. If America hopes to fight this enemy from within, we need a new kind of weapon. Special Agent Jericho Quinn answers only to the Director of National Intelligence and the U.S. President himself. And, he’s on the case.
- Act of Terror – From coast to coast, our nation is witnessing a new wave of terror. Suicide bombers incite blind panic. A flight attendant tries to crash an airliner. A police officer opens fire on fans in a stadium. And at CIA headquarters, a Deputy Director goes on a murderous rampage. The perpetrators appear to be American—but they are covert agents in a vast network of terror. Jericho Quinn has seen the warning signs. But he may not be able to stop it. The search for terrorists has escalated into an all-out witch hunt. And somehow, Quinn’s name is on the list…
- State of Emergency – Two agents, Russian and American, are brutally murdered. College students, working as drug mules, die gruesome deaths from radiation poisoning. Powerful dirty bombs explode minutes apart in San Francisco and St. Petersburg, Russia. But this is only a warning. The next attack will be nuclear. Enter Air Force OSI agent Jericho Quinn and his crack team of specialists. Their mission: track down the black-market arms dealer who masterminded the plot and dismantle them both.
- Time of Attack – In a small town in Utah, people are contracting a horrific disease with alarming plague-like symptoms. The CDC quarantines the area but outbreaks are already being reported in China, Japan, and England. Evidence suggests this is not a new strain of superbug–but an act of war, an orchestrated deployment of unstoppable terror… Special agent Jericho Quinn, hellbent on finding the sniper who attacked his family, steps into an even bigger, and deadlier, conspiracy.
- Day Zero – Special agent Jericho Quinn is a wanted man. Suspected of murder and marked for death by a network of conspirators embedded in the White House, Quinn knows he has to get out of the country before a team of contract killers find him and his daughter. To set things right at home, he’ll have to take a nonstop flight from Anchorage, Alaska, to Vladivostok, Russia, aboard a massive Airbus A380. But soon after takeoff, it becomes apparent that Quinn and his daughter picked the wrong plane.
- Brute Force – In the aftermath of a devastating biological attack, America stands on the brink of disaster. The President of the United States is controlled by terrorists. The Vice President is plotting his next move. And special agent Jerico Quinn is running for his life. Desperate to clear his name Quinn must race against time before McKeon can execute his evil plan.
- Field of Fire – The first target is Dallas, Texas. A deadly nerve gas called New Archangel is unleashed upon the City of Angels. In the icy reaches of rural Alaska, special agent Jericho Quinn is enlisted to hunt down the man who created the bioweapon—a brilliant Russian scientist who is trying to defect and hiding in the Alaskan wilderness. But time is running out. The scientist is beginning to lose his mind to dementia.
- Dead Drop (short stories) – Every summer, thousands of families head to the nation’s largest water park. This year, one visitor didn’t pack his bathing suit. He packed explosives. When the bomb goes off, dozens of people are instantly killed. Special agent Jericho Quinn is on vacation with his daughter. And he’s about to turn this terrorist pool party into one blood bath…
- The Triple Frontier (short stories) – It’s called the Triple Frontier—the volatile border zone between Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina, one of the most lawless and deadly regions in the world. For special agent Jericho Quinn, it’s the crossroads of hell. Especially when his younger brother Bo gets caught in the fire. Jericho amasses decide to take on the most vicious criminals on earth—far from home, without U.S. government sanction, and without mercy.
- Active Measures – Cuba and the United States are in talks to normalize relations, something the old guard on the Communist-controlled island has vowed to stop—by any means necessary. Zayda de la Guardia, a rogue general in the Cuban security services, has gotten his hands on a nuclear weapon left over from the Cold War. He plans to launch it on Miami, an attack that could kill millions. There’s just one thing standing in his way: special agent Jericho Quinn and his team have traveled undercover to Cuba to unravel de la Guardia’s plot before it ignites a nuclear holocaust.