Affiliate disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases from Amazon.
By the author of the Odd Thomas series.
What is the Jane Hawk series about?
Written by prolific American author Dean Koontz, this series is about Jane Hawk, Jane Hawk, a woman who will find the truth, no matter what.
Jane Hawk was an FBI agent when she stumbled on a vast conspiracy that leads her to become the most wanted fugitive in America.
Nevertheless, that will not stop her to find and expose the truth.
How to Read the Jane Hawk Books in Order?
- The Bone Farm (An audio original novella) – Katherine Haskell, a young college co-ed is on her way back to school, but she never makes it there. Instead, she becomes the latest prey of the rapist and murderer dubbed by the tabloids the “Mother Hater.” He is a twisted soul who kidnaps young girls for pleasure then discards them.
- The Silent Corner – People of talent and accomplishment, people admired and happy and sound of mind, have been committing suicide in surprising numbers. When Jane Hawk seeks to learn why, she becomes the most-wanted fugitive in America. Her powerful enemies are protecting a secret so important—so terrifying—that they will exterminate anyone in their way.
- The Whispering Room – In the wake of her husband’s inexplicable suicide, Jane Hawk picks up the trail of a secret cabal of powerful players who think themselves above the law and beyond punishment. But the ruthless people bent on hijacking America’s future for their own monstrous ends never banked on a highly trained FBI agent willing to go rogue in order to derail their insidious plans to gain absolute power with a terrifying technological breakthrough.
- The Crooked Staircase – Jane Hawk knows she may be living on borrowed time. But as long as she’s breathing, she’ll never cease her one-woman war against the terrifying conspiracy that threatens the freedom—and free will—of millions. Battling the strange epidemic of murder-suicides that claimed Jane’s husband, and is escalating across the country, has made the rogue FBI agent a wanted fugitive, relentlessly hunted not only by the government but by the secret cabal behind the plot. Deploying every resource their malign nexus of power and technology commands, Jane’s enemies are determined to see her dead . . . or make her wish she was.
- The Forbidden Door – She was one of the FBI’s top agents until she became the nation’s most-wanted fugitive. Now Jane Hawk may be all that stands between a free nation and its enslavement by a powerful secret society’s terrifying mind-control technology. She couldn’t save her husband, or the others whose lives have been destroyed, but equipped with superior tactical and survival skills—and the fury born of a broken heart and a hunger for justice—Jane has struck major blows against the insidious cabal.
- The Night Window – A Vegas mob boss teamed with a homicidal sociopath, circling a beloved boy and his protectors, aiming to secure him as leverage against his fugitive mother… And that fugitive mother herself, ex-agent Jane Hawk, closing in on the malevolent architects of ruin she has stalked as they stalk her, prepared to sacrifice herself to finally bring them down.
if you like our article about the Jane Hawk series in order, don’t forget to bookmark it!