All of the books!
Who is Jane Fallon?
The queen of the revenge novel, Jane Fallon is a British author, but also the multi-award-winning television producer behind shows such as This Life, Teachers, EastEnders and 20 Things to Do before You’re 30.
Her debut novel “Getting Rid of Matthew’ was published in 2007. Since then, she has published almost 10 more books, stories about friendship, love, and revenge.
Jane Fallon Books in Order:
- Getting Rid of Matthew (2007) – Breaking up is hard to do. Especially when he’s left his wife for you . . . What to do if Matthew, your secret lover of the past four years, finally decides to leave his wife Sophie and their two daughters and move into your flat, just when you’re thinking that you might not want him anymore . . .
- Got You Back (2008) – James never intended to lead a double life; with a wife in London and a mistress in the country, it’s exhausting. But that’s all about to change… Stephanie, his wife, isn’t really snooping when she finds a text message from a strange woman on her husband’s mobile. But now she’s found it, how can she ignore it? It’s time to track the woman down and find out what’s going on….
- Foursome (2010) – Rebecca, Daniel, Alex and Isabel have been best friends since university. Rebecca married Daniel, Alex married Isabel and, for twenty years, they have been inseparable. But all that is about to change… When Alex walks out on Isabel, Rebecca thinks things can’t get any worse. But then she finds out the reason why and she’s left harbouring a secret she’d rather forget…
- The Ugly Sister (2011) – Abi knows that all too well, having spent her life in the shadow of her beautiful, glamorous older sister Cleo. Headhunted as a model at sixteen, Cleo has been all but lost to Abi for twenty years. So when Abi is invited to spend the summer with her sister’s perfect family, she says yes. Maybe Cleo is finally as keen as Abi to regain their childhood closeness? But Abi is in for a shock.
- Skeletons (2014) – All Jen had ever wanted was a big, happy family. And when she married Jason and became part of the Masterson clan that’s exactly what she got. For years everything was perfect. But then Jen sees something that she was never meant to see; unearths a secret she was never supposed to discover. If she tells, then her idyllic life might be over. But can she really keep it to herself?
- Strictly Between Us (2016) – Tamsin and her best friend Michelle have been inseparable since they were teenagers. Even now they spend all their time together along with Patrick Michelles handsome husband. So when Tamsin hears a rumour that Patrick is having an affair, she is furious. Unwilling to ignore it, Tamsin plots a scheme to catch Patrick in the act using her assistant Bea as livebait. It should be fool proof. After all Tamsin can trust Bea with anything. Except Tamsin never considered Bea might have her own agenda.
- My Sweet Revenge (2017) – Paula has had Robert’s back since they got together as drama students. She gave up her dreams so he could make it. Now he’s one of the nation’s most popular actors. And Paula’s just discovered he’s having an affair. She’s going to remind Robert just what he’s sacrificing, and then she’s going to break his heart like he broke hers. It will be her greatest acting role ever. Revenge is sweet. Isn’t it?
- Faking Friends (2018) – Amy thought she knew who Melissa was – then again, Amy also thought she was on the verge of the wedding of her dreams to her long-distance fiancé. When her career begins to unravel, she pays a surprise trip home to London. Her boyfriend Jack is out, but another woman has been making herself at home…. And that Other Woman is Melissa.
- Tell Me A Secret (2019) – Holly is feeling on top of the world – celebrating a new promotion and dying to pop the champagne with her best friend Roz. But is Holly just imagining things, or is Roz not as happy for her as she should be? Something about Roz’s behaviour doesn’t add up. And soon Holly has the sneaking suspicion that there’s a target on her back. Has someone been playing dirty in a war Holly didn’t know she was fighting? And is Roz more tangled up in this than she’ll admit?
- Queen Bee (2020) – Moving into The Close, all Laura wants is peace and privacy. But resident Queen Bee Stella is suspicious, fearing Laura has designs for her fiancé, Al. So when Laura stumbles on Al’s big secret, Stella’s perfectly controlled world falls apart. As the two women take a chance on beating Al at his own twisted game, these former strangers are fast becoming best friends.