One powerful experiment…
What is the GhostWalkers series about?
Written the American author Christine Feehan, the GhostWalkers is a paranormal/romance series about people with psychic abilities.
The GhostWalker experiment was created to enhance the psychic abilities of an elite squadron, transforming their natural telekenetic powers into a unique military weapon. Now, they go on impossible missions, using their powers to save lives and find truths.
GhostWalkers Books in Order:
- Shadow Game – In the isolated underground, the men have been dying, victims of bizarre accidents. Captain Ryland Miller knows he is next. When Dr. Whitney himself is murdered, Ryland has only one person left to trust: the beautiful Lily. Together, they will be drawn deeper into the labyrinth of her father’s past…and closer to a secret that someone would kill to keep hidden.
- Mind Game – Possessed of an extraordinary telekinetic gift, Dahlia LeBlanc has spent her life isolated from other people. And just when she thinks she’s finally achieved some semblance of peace, her well-orchestrated world comes crashing down… For a reason she cannot guess, she has become the target of deadly assassins.
- Night Game – Gator Fontenot can’t refuse an urgent request to save the elusive Iris “Flame” Johnson, a victim of the same horrific experiments that warped Gator. Now unleashed, she’s a walking time bomb bent on revenge in the sultry bayous of New Orleans, and hunted by a shadowy assassin. It’s Gator’s job to reel Flame in. But can two people haunted by violent betrayals trust the passion that soon ignites between them?
- Conspiracy Game – Jack Norton is a GhostWalker, a phantom welcomed by the anonymity of the night. But a mission to rescue his brother in the jungle has left him vulnerable to rebel forces. His only salvation is his power of telepathy. Then he meets Briony, an unusual beauty on a mission of her own. But they share more than the sweltering heat…
- Deadly Game – It begins as a mission to protect a politician from an assassination threat. But the operation takes an unexpected turn when Mari, a GhostWalker, is taken hostage. At the same time, Ken Norton, expert assassin and himself a GhostWalker warrior, is on a mission of his own—one that reaches into Mari’s own past. No stranger to the ways of violent warfare, Mari must join forces with Ken.
- Predatory Game – Saber Winter is running from her past when she meets Jess Calhoun, an ex-Navy SEAL, physically and emotionally compromised by his own mysterious and violent history as a Ghostwalker. What Jess senses in Saber is a kindred spirit. He offers her a home, a job, and a haven where she can safely reveal the secrets that shadow her. But danger follows her, too. Now, the riddles of both their pasts are about to collide…
- Murder Game – Games should be fun, but for two expert teams across the country, they’re murder—because the winning team is the one that gets the most kills. The participants in this violent challenge are rumored to be GhostWalkers. And Kaden Montague isn’t happy about it.
- Street Game – For Mack McKinley and his team of GhostWalker killing machines, urban warfare is an art. But despite a hard-won knowledge of the San Francisco streets, Mack knows from experience that too many things can still go wrong. Danger was just another part of the game—and now he’s come face-to-face with a woman who can play just as tough.
- Ruthless Game – Ghostwalker Kane Cannon is pure male—animalistic, sexual, protective, instinctive—and his past missions have prepared him for anything. But his newest assignment, to rescue hostages in Mexico, plunges him into a hot zone he never anticipated: the hiding place of Rose Patterson—fugitive, ex-lover, a fellow Ghostwalker pregnant with his child.
- Samurai Game – In an underground club, a high-ranking public official spends his secret nights indulging in fantasies as exciting as they are depraved. For an employee of the Dungeon, it’s her job to fulfill them. But she’s playing a far more dangerous game—one of blackmail, politics, and murder that reaches into the shadow world of the Ghostwalkers, and the creation of a spectacular, one-of-a-kind new weapon of defense.
- Viper Game – GhostWalker Wyatt Fontenot knows the price he paid for the secret military experiments that gave him his special catlike abilities. After all, he left his bayou home a healer and came back a killer. While Wyatt and his GhostWalker brother Gator may have known exactly the sort of game they were getting into, Wyatt never anticipated where it would lead—or to whom.
- Spider Game – The Cajun dive in the middle of the godforsaken swamps wasn’t exactly Trap Dawkins’ idea of fun. But the GhostWalker wasn’t there for a good time. He was looking for her. Cayenne. It’s where she found her victims. Poor suckers. Then again, who wouldn’t want to leave a place like this with a woman like her?
- Power Game – When radical terrorists take hostages in Indonesia, Captain Ezekiel Fortunes is called to lead the rescue team. Part of a classified government experiment, Zeke is a supersoldier with enhanced abilities. He can see better and run faster than the enemy, disappear when necessary and hunt along any terrain. There are those in the world willing to do anything for power like that…
- Covert Game – Rescuing an industrial spy from the hands of a criminal mastermind is a suicide mission for the GhostWalkers. And there’s no one more up to the task than Gino Mazza. He’s the perfect killing machine–a man driven by demons so dark and destructive that his blighted soul has given up trying to find solace. But his laser-sharp focus on his target has transformed into something nearing desire.
- Toxic Game – On a rescue mission in the heart of the Indonesian jungle, Dr. Draden Freeman and his GhostWalker team need to extract the wounded as quickly as possible—or risk spreading a deadly virus unleashed by a terrorist cell. When Draden gets infected, he forces his team to leave him behind. He intends to find the ones responsible and go out in a blaze of glory.…
- Lethal Game – When Malichai Fortunes attacks a problem, he does it full force—a habit that earns the GhostWalker a painful injury and a forced vacation in San Diego, California. With nothing but physical therapy on the horizon, Malichai is starting to get restless…until a striking blue-eyed blonde makes all his senses come alive.