I kinda focus on longer series, but I’m trying to change that, starting with the Will Robie series.
Who is Will Robie?
Created by bestseller author David Baldacci, Will Robie is known as the US government’s most professional, disciplined, and lethal assassin.
When the police, the FBI, even the military can’t stop a menace, the government calls on Will Robie and he obeys order without questioning them. Also, he also kills his target. Always.
Will Robie Books in Order:
- The Innocent – It begins with a hit gone wrong. Robie is dispatched to eliminate a target unusually close to home in Washington, D.C. But something about this mission doesn’t seem right to Robie, and he does the unthinkable. He refuses to kill. Now, Robie becomes a target himself and must escape from his own people.
- The Hit – No one else can match Robie’s talents as a hitman … no one, except Jessica Reel. And now, she’s gone rogue, turning her gun sights on other members of their agency. To stop one of their own, the government looks again to Will Robie.
- Bullseye – It’s a novella and a crossover with the Camel Club series, also written by David Baldacci. Will Robie is closing in on his next target when he finds himself in the middle of a bank heist – and he’s taken hostage alongside Oliver Stone. But is this just a simple bank job, or are the robbers after something even more valuable – and dangerous – than the cash in the vault?
- The Target – The President knows it’s a perilous, high-risk assignment. If he gives the order, he has the opportunity to take down a global menace, once and for all. If the mission fails, he would face certain impeachment, and the threats against the nation would multiply. So the president turns to the one team that can pull off the impossible: Will Robie and his partner, Jessica Reel.
- The Guilty – Sent overseas on a critical assignment, Will Robie fails, unable to pull the trigger. Absent his talents, Robie is a man without a mission, and without a purpose. To recover what he has lost, Robie must confront what he has tried to forget for over twenty years: his own past.
- End Game – Last seen in rural Colorado, Blue Man – Will Robie and Jessica Reel’s handler – had taken a rare vacation to go fly fishing in his hometown when he disappeared off the grid. With no communications since, the team can’t help but fear the worst. Robie and Reel are sent to investigate.